Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Insanity, day 2

Yesterday was just the 30 min Fit Test for the Insanity workout. I did the best I could and taught my usual 2 hour Zumba class. With songs being on random it was a blast! I felt great and I probably worked out a bit harder than usual.

My left ankle is a little sore. So I put on my Zensah compression sleeves before I went to bed.

Day 2 was the Pylometric Cardio Circut. It was difficult. Sweat was dripping off my forehead and into my eyes! My husband and I had to modify. For me it was the pushups. Form over quickness!

We haven't done any situps, but my abs hurt when I sneeze! LOL! And my back is a bit tight. 

I'm so glad that it's the 4th tomorrow and Zumba class has been canceled! Therefore I can do the Cardio Power & Resistance workout and not worry about having to teach class. 

We're ready for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment