Monday, July 2, 2012

this week in Zumba

Wow it's July already, and this is officially my last month teaching Zumba at theGYMkc Westside. August 1st will be my last day. After the 6:45p class we'll head on over to Manny's down the street for margaritas! (Real healthy after a workout, eh?)


MUSIC
For fun I'm going to put my WHOLE Zumba playlist on random! That's about 80+ songs yo! This should be fun!

4th of July
NO CLASS Wednesday July 4th. Have fun a be safe!

WORKING OUT
Today my husband and I started the Insanity workout!



Yes, I'm doing Insanity on top of teaching class. We're trying to get beach body ready for our move to Miami.

Our workouts are at 10a, Monday - Saturday. So I should have enough recovery time to teach Zumba class. Today was the 30 minute Fit Test. I did about 3 push-ups. YIKES!

I'll post my daily reports here on the blog. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment