Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Insanity, day 3

I woke up this 4th of July morning stiff. Back tight, butt sore and difficult to walk on my left ankle.

But I was excited to put on my new Zumba kicks that came in the mail yesterday (they were 1/2 off!)! For the Cardio Power & Resistance of the Insanity workout Shaun T. came out with a long sleeve shirt on. So I thought, "hey, we're not going to get too hot today!" NOT! 

Again I did the girly pushups. And I did a little yoga after to stretch out.

We went to Whole Foods today to get 4th of July dinner and I didn't feel the need to put on leggings under my dress to cover up my leg! We had BBQ tofu, macaroni salad, coleslaw, grilled asparagus salad, potato salad and some chips. 

So glad I didn't have to teach Zumba yesterday because we took a 3 hour nap instead! Ready for tomorrow... I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment