Friday, July 20, 2007

Beto, creator of Zumba, in Kansas City!

Beto, the creator of Zumba, came all the way from Columbia (South America) to instruct certification class over the weekend. Friday night he had a Master Class. Beto's class was just like his DVDs. So it was a treat to experience it live! He didn't speak much (I believe he knows little English). The majority of his instuction was visual (just the way he created the class). He was very charismatic, entergetic and personable. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to dance with the creator. I'll probably never have the opportunity to be in Beto's class again unless I go to Brazil.


Me after the Master Class all sweaty and gross with Beto. I got a kiss after the picture ;)


Photos from the beginning of class. Beto started out instructing with a sweatshirt on and ended up shirtless by the end of class. It was HOT in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment