Monday, August 23, 2010

this week in ZUMBA

I'm feeling under the weather. Sore throat, coughing and runny nose. So my energy may be low in class this week.

You may have to pull together and help me out! Class must go on! :)

- - - - - - - - - - - -

MUSIC
Monday 5:30p
= hip-hop
Monday 6:45p = Latin
Wednesday 5:30p = Latin

- - - - - - - - - - - -

TOP 5 FRUITS


Eat at least four fresh fruits daily for the maximum variety of phytochemicals. Frozen fruit is a fine substitute, but avoid canned, which often contains added sweeteners.

For weight loss and diabetes or prediabetes management, eat just two fruits daily, focusing on lower-sugar options such as berries, green or Granny Smith apples, melons, grapefruit, oranges, kiwifruit, and papaya.

1. STRAWBERRIES
2. POMEGRANATE JUICE
3. TOMATOES
4. PLUMS
5. RASPBERRIES


Read about the benefits of each fruit and recipes for them at the delicious living web site.

2 comments:

  1. oh no! Sick cupcake lady! Sad Panda! :0(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did much better in class than I thought I would!

    ReplyDelete