Monday, October 26, 2009

this week in Zumba

ZUMBA MUSIC THIS WEEK:
• Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: smorgasbord

The majority of the songs from this week are from last week. But I made it a little less INTENSE! I moved some things around and added our beloved arm song (Again and Again).

LOVE this street "FAME" look photo of So You Think You Can Dance season 6 Top 20!


Meet the Top 20 special tonight 8/7c. You can also see the video of their photo shoot on too.

I dunno who I'm picking for the winner yet. Last season I tried to have a little contest on my blog to see who could pick the winner. But I ended up being the closest!

Remember SYTYCD airs Tuesdays and Wednesday 8/7c.

2 comments:

  1. Still not sure who I'm gonna pick yet...but I'm REALLY sad about Billy Bell! I think I might have a better idea after tomorrow's episode. Yay season 6!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Mondays ep. before last night's ep...so, hope you are all caught up...spoilers!!!

    First, on the performance show, I was soooo happy they danced that hip-hop routine to the "Beggin'" song I just loooove!!! All the dances were so great!
    Last night's ep. I was super sad to hear Billy Bell wouldn't be on this season...I found him on Facebook and apparently he was in the hospital, but the family is being secretive about his sickness...I hope its not anything serious like cancer or hiv????
    Kudos for Brandon to just jump in and dance the waltz...I honestly thought their pairing was great...they had great chemistry! And I was kinda hating on the married ballroom girl cuz she still "pulls" her face like Jim Carrey and plays out to the crowd in a fake "pageant" way when she dances that really bugs. Anyways, I love love love this show! I love Adam Jankman too! I sure hope loopy Paula Abdul comes on the show this season! ok...whew...I'm out.

    ReplyDelete