Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SYTYCD

I can't believe two people are gone from the TOP 20 So You Think You Can Dance already! Seems like we just got started.


I just can't pick who the winner is going to be. I always have mixed feelings on the first show because it's the first time the couples are dancing together.

I agree that Brandon went home. But I think that Ariana should have stayed and Pauline went home. I think Ariana danced much harder. And why did Russell have to dance for his life? First of all he had a new partner at the last minute and had to lift her big tail twice. And the judges were liking what he did. So why make him dance for his life? Anywho, he danced his tail off!!! WOW!

Nappy-Tabs just needs to go. I HATE their duet "love" smooth hip-hop routines. It's the same moves EVERY TIME. And I HATE that they have to wear their little hip-hop hats and hip-hop gear when they are choreograph. But then when they are in the audience they have their biz casual gear on. So when they wear their hip-hop outfits is it supposed to help them channel their hip-hopness? Uh, I think not. Try again!

I think I'm more into the actual choreographers than the dancers right now.

The opening number by Wade (and who else?) with the four gangs was da bomb. Travis' contemporary was nice. Sonya's contemporary jazz was off da chain! And Dave Scott's caveman hip hop was great (Nappy-Tabs please take note). And who does the cha cha to "Push It?"

Here is all of the music from last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment