Thursday, June 11, 2009

#4b SYTYCD

RESULTS NIGHT


"Boom Boom Pow!" WHAT?!? Loved the opening performance. I'm not mad SYTYCD is trying to copy MY SWAGGAR 'cause we've been doing Boom Boom Pow in Zumba for like a month now. What ev... I'm on that next s*** now!

I think the right people had to dance for their lives.

Asuka and Vitolio WORKED IT in their solos! I wish they has that much passion in their performance last night! I'm SO GLAD Asuka came back to life! She was my original pick to win it. Now I'm mad I changed my mind! But Nigel is trippin' by saying that Vitolio didn't do well!

Three people entered my giveaway last night. Wished there were more contestants. But I guess they are the only ones who wants a FREE Zumba shirt!

This is the line-up:
• me, I picked Evan
• Michelle, picked Kayla
• Snuggs, picked Ade
• Amanda, picked Asuka (my original pick)

We're ALL safe! Paris and Tony went home. Oddly they were the two oddest looking kids I ever seen. Paris had a Jay Leno chin and Tony's eyes are too far apart. Geez.


All of the couples get to stay together. Let's see what happens next week!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa!!! That's crazy how much we have in common...I actually used to live in Muskegon area when I lived with my Dad... weird. Where did you meet Beto, a convention? Are you going to the Orlando one this year? & How'd that journalism degree work out for you- I've heard bad things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara!

    Yes we do have LOTS in common!!!

    I met Beto here in Kansas City at a master class. No I'm not going to Orlando for the convention. Are you?

    I'm a graphic designer now, but I use my journalism skills from time to time - like writing this blog!

    ReplyDelete