Thursday, July 24, 2008

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE



PERFORMANCE NIGHT

Seems like I'm impressed with the performances only every other week. Last week I was super excited. And this week... uh, not so much. Anywho, here is my quick run down.

• Courtney had the best solo.

• Why didn't any judges say anything about Twitch and Katee's kiss? I thought that routines was pretty cool. I can say that's the 1st domestic violence routine I ever saw :|

• Mark and Comfort's hip hop wasn't as great as the judges thought. WHAT EV! I'm not even going to comment on the fox trot. GEEZ!

• Please stop putting Joshua in tight pants.

Who's to go? Comfort and my man Mark. Any hey... since Jessica made it to the top 10, but Comfort came back in her place with they have 11 dancers on tour?

No comments:

Post a Comment