Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE



PERFORMANCE NIGHT

I came home from teaching ZUMBA right at 7p. I turned to SYTYCD and I saw Will. I was like, "what the heck?" So I called my friend to get the 411 and she told me that the performances were to air an hour later. That worked out for me because I missed last week's kick off.

I am sad that Will is gone. Oh well, he can go start is career now. I'm glad Comfort is gone FOR GOOD!!! She's like a monster in a horror movie that just won't die!

Ok, Twitch has gotten on my last nerve. That fake boo-hoo, back turned and down on one knee when he found out he was in the botton two. WHAT EV! His eyes weren't even misty! MAN UP DAWG!

And Twitch's performance's last night weren't great. Dance with your feet and not with your face man!

I love Mark and Courtney together!

And Katee and Joshua are back together again!!! I love everything they do together. I think they are going to go head to head in the finale.

I think Twitch is going to go. I doubt Mark, but it's a possibility if superhero Twitch fans call like crazy tonight (I hate that damn super T logo Twitch wears!).

For a girl to go. I'm not sure. I wouldn't mind if Chelsie goes. (Wow I think that is the 1st time I typed her name!) I don't think she's all that and a bag of chips. Maybe just a handful of chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment