Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Insanity, day 9

Day 9 of the Insanity workout and I'm tired today. My husband and I had cocktails with a late lunch today and I went home and too a 1.5 hour nap!

As a vegetarian I need to be sure I have enough protein in my diet. Especially with strenuous workouts. So I like to eat boiled eggs. Last week I tried out baking my boiled eggs.


I've heard that baking your eggs instead of boiling them in water is supposed to make them taste better and the shell is supposed to peal off easier.

All you do is:
• Place your eggs in a muffin pan so they don't roll around.  
• Bake at 325 degrees for 25 min.
• Cool eggs in a bowl of cold water for 10 min.

It was so easy. No eggs were cracked like the usually are when boiling. I found the pealing to be normal and they taste just fine. 

I'll be baking my eggs again! 

2 comments:

  1. I think eggs are seriously overrated these days. The fear of cholesterol has mistakenly scared people away.
    Great Job

    ReplyDelete