Monday, August 2, 2010

this week in ZUMBA

MUSIC THIS WEEK
Monday 5:30p = hip-hop, Latin / world MIX 1
Monday 6:45p = hip-hop, Latin / world MIX 2
Wednesday 5:30p = hip-hop, Latin / world MIX 1

- - - - - - - - - - - -
I MOVED!
I moved into a house this weekend and my body is toast!


I hope I can teach both classes on Monday. I'd like to relax and put my feet up on my reclining sofa, but it's stuck on the porch. It won't fit in the house!!!

Please forgive me if my energy is low in class this week.

2 comments:

  1. Tuesday? ?? you ARE tired lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! It said Tuesday last week too.
    I just copied and paste...

    Monday 5:30p = hip-hop, Latin / world MIX 1
    Monday 6:45p = hip-hop, Latin / world MIX 2
    Wednesday 5:30p = hip-hop, Latin / world MIX 1

    ReplyDelete