Monday, May 17, 2010

this week in Zumba

M U S I C

Well... for the past couple of months I've been mixing up Latin, hip-hop, belly dancing, country and pop in our weekly routines. I flip the mixes and rotate the songs bi-weekly. Currently we have ONE BIG MIX of stuff!

I'm not sure if it'll be helpful to list out the songs that we're doing for each class or not. Most of the songs I cannot list because they are Zumba songs (Zumba property). Or if I should just announce when we have something new.

Let me know your thoughts!

Anywho, iTunes has been giving me troubles uploading a new playlist. So... I've made a mix of the majority of the songs that we currently have in rotation on 8tracks.com!


According to I wasn't able to 8tracks.com I wasn't able to upload everything from my personal files and of course I didn't upload the Zumba music. But here are 16 tracks for your listening enjoyment!

If you'd like to purchase a song please look it up on iTunes and purchase. The same goes for my iTunes playlists.
MY PLAYLIST - 2
MY PLAYLIST - 1

ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. tanks! 16 songs is easily an hour of music, so i can zumba! in my house on the weekends.

    ReplyDelete