Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I got some new shoes!

I'm a Zumba nerd... I just ordered some new Zumba brand shoes today! The Z1.
It has two specially designed pivot points that allow you to slide and grip when the moment calls for it. The Z1 shoe will keep you quick on your feet with an ultra-breathable upper and midsole, and give you maximum support with a molded footbed, soft foam and rubber outsole, and TPU heel support.

More than just super comfortable,
it's kickin' hot in black and white with Zumba logos on the sides and bottom. As a bonus, you also get five sets of shoelaces in assorted colors to keep your look fresh wherever you go!


Whew-wee!!! You heard that?!? The shoe is kickin' hot! You guys better watch out when I get them in the mail. I'm going to be strutin' my stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:43 AM

    Hi, I have been looking on the internet for a solid week and cannot find anyplace to order a size 8 of the Z1 zumba shoes...can you please tell me where you got yours? Thanks, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry.. only certified Zumba instructors can purchase the Zumba shoes. I'm not sure when theyare going to make it available to the public.

    Check www.zumba.com and go to shop.

    ReplyDelete