Wednesday, March 24, 2010

class announcement

Starting in April classes will be:

• Mondays 5:30-6:30p
• Mondays 6:45-7:45p
• Tuesdays NO CLASS
• Wednesdays 5:30-6:30p


I have lots going on with my full time job at Hallmark and my indie biz, dirty laundry. Mr. John Scott doesn't want me to get burnt out and you guys will have to scrape me off the floor in class on day :O


There will be not replacement for me for Tuesday night's class. I will continue to be the only Scott Fitness Zumba instructor and I will continue to instruct only at Scott Fitness.

I hope this will work for your schedules. I felt that keeping the Monday night class would allow the late night folks to still be able to come AND you still get three class if you do both classes on Monday (which lots of you do anyway).

This class change will begin Monday, April 5th.

Thank you so much for your support! And no pouty faces... this was very hard decision for me.

I'll see you in class!!!

3 comments:

  1. We love you! We'll miss you on Tuesdays - but you know we will all still be there for every other class! We don't ever want to scrape you off the ground (or burn you out)! So glad you are just removing one class and still sticking with it - even with everything else. You are awesome!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. No YOU'RE awesome! Coming to Zumba after you bust your teeth out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to make Chris Jog with me on Tuesdays! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete