Monday, February 22, 2010

this week in ZUMBA

ZUMBA MUSIC THIS WEEK:

I got a request for "Lip Gloss" by Lil' Mamma. So I'm bringing it back! And don't forget your lip gloss..



• Monday, 5:30p = hip-hop + pop
• Monday, 6:45p = Latin + belly dance
• Tuesday, 5:30p = Latin + belly dance

• Wednesday, 5:30p = hip-hop + pop



TIPS FOR CURING THE WINTER BLUES
Who is SICK of all of this snow other than me? UGH!

Did you know that exercise is a cure for the winter blues? Exercise stimulates chemicals in the brain that help improve mood.

So join the party and ZUMBA!

2 comments:

  1. So how much excercise do I have to do to cure the mood. I do crunches here and there and all I feel is dang....I'm tired and what's on tv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Piggy, if you're in Kansas City you gotta come dance your tail off in my Zumba class (no pun intended). It will cure your winter blues.

    ReplyDelete