Wednesday, February 3, 2010

additional Zumba class!

Because you love me and I love you SO MUCH there is going to be an additional Zumba class!

Scott Fitness
* open to members only *
SF 3.0 (West Side/CrossRoads)
2020 Washington
Kansas City, MO

CLASS TIMES:
• Mondays 5:30-6:30p
• Mondays 6:45-7:45p (new class)
• Tuesdays 5:30-6:30p
• Wednesdays 5:30-6:30p


We'll do the same routine Monday and Wednesday at 5:30p. And a different routine Monday at 6:45p and Tuesday at 5:30p.

Thanks for the love and happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:42 PM

    My vote is for a Thursday class for the next addition to the schedule :)

    Love Zumba and love your class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for loving my class!

    I dunno about a Thursday class addition. I work full-time and have a craft business in addition to Zumba. And I like to see my husband :)

    So I'm a busy gal! But I didn't think I'd be teaching two classes on Mondays either. So who knows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so if you don't hear a response when you ask "where my party people at?", it's because we're too out of breath to answer you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn-it! I should of added Nelly + Fergie's "Party People" for class :(

    ReplyDelete