Sunday, January 3, 2010

this week in ZUMBA

ZUMBA MUSIC THIS WEEK:
• Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: world - Latin, belly dancing, and hip-hop

I'm working on some new routines. I'll probably add 1-2 each week. So for right now I'm bringing back some old and mixing in some recent stuff.

I got a new iPod!

My husband got me a new iPod for Christmas. Now maybe I won't be having technical issues like I did last year. It's a (PRODUCT) RED iPod so a portion of the purchase goes to the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa. It's so shiny red I wanna eat it!


2010 Health Resolutions?
The number one New Year's resolution people make is to lose weight. Unfortunately, many people become overzealous and commit to unrealistic goals that they end up giving up on mid January.

People who lose weight slowly are more likely to keep the weight off. Most people try drastic fad diets that they grow tired of quickly. These resolutions are not drastic and you barely have to change the way you eat. Losing weight slowly is healthier and easier. Making small changes will also help you change your eating habits permanently without feeling deprived. Try some of these steps.

STEP 1
Drop those high calorie sodas

STEP 2
Stop snacking on junk food

STEP 3
Swap high calorie lattes for a low calorie beverage

STEP 4
Look at the fast foods you eat

STEP 5
Add exercise

STEP 6
Give it a try

adapted from ehow.com


I'll see you in class!

2 comments: