Monday, November 30, 2009

where did November go?

I hope everyone had a safe, happy and full Thanksgiving! Now it's time to get back in the gym to fight off unwanted holiday weight gain.

This was my vegetarian Thanksgiving feast.

our vegetarian Thanksgiving 2009


No Tofurky this year. We didn't like it much.



I like this article from Hostess with the Mostess just incase you needed a FYI for Christmas dinner or next Thanksgiving for your vegetarian and vegan friends.


SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
I've been so busy that I watch So You Think You Can Dance late on Wednesday nights. Right now I can't even remember what happened last week.

But we're to the Top 10 now.


And I like Wednesday's opening monster routine by Nappy Crap.

Here is the music from the Top 12 show.


ZUMBA MUSIC THIS WEEK:
• Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: smorgasbord


See you in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment