Thursday, November 12, 2009

SYTYCD - Top 16 (now down to 14)


WOW.. Nigel sure did rip a new one into all of the soloists last night on So You Think You Can Dance. He was comparing everyone's solos to Season 5. I must agree that the solos weren't breathtaking. What the heck was Ryan and Kevin doing?

Pauline and the 3rd tapper, Peter went home last night. I don't think it was the dreaded quickstep that killed them. I personally never saw anything special from either of them in the first place. I thought Pauline was going to go home last week.

I kinda thought it was odd that Nigel said that Karen was too sexy and too confident that us gals would be intimidated and not vote for her. I really hope she doesn't listen to him and subdue her personality next week. I don't think she'll win (def. in the Top 10) though.

My picks to go next week:
Mollee and Ryan.

I think Russell is going to go all the way. Did you see him in the opening number? WOW...

Here is the music from the Top 16 show.

2 comments:

  1. I have a request :-)

    can we do black eyed peas boom boom boom?

    sometime soon? Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... I already planned on bringing back Black Eyed Peas "Boom Boom Pow" for next week. I had to give it a little break!

    ReplyDelete