Monday, October 19, 2009

this week in Zumba

ZUMBA MUSIC THIS WEEK:
• Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: bootie popin' and hip shakin'

This week's class is going to be INTENSE! My hips are still sore from working out a few more new songs last night.

Zumba has come out with some good songs lately. The new songs I just added this month is from Zumba. And I've just added two more!

So we're doing basically a smorgasbord with Latin reggaeton, hip-hop, belly dancing, West African and pop.

Also a new warm-up song called Let Me Think About It. I've been playing it in the music before class and I've gotten lots of questions of who is it. Here's the video:



I also got two requests. Pitbull's Call Me Ocho (I Know You Want Me). And another for Fergie's London Bridge.

If you have a request of a song we did or a suggestion for a new song leave a comment here or let me know in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment