Sunday, October 18, 2009

dance and TV

Yesterday I realized that I missed two episodes of season 4 of Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders: Making the Team!


However, I was able to DVR the replays so I can catch up. Yes to technology!

Yes... I've watched the previous three episodes of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. I like the show! I used to be a cheerleader and I like seeing the audition process. It's the only time I watch CMT.

Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders: Making the Team! comes on Saturdays 9/8C. Check the listings so you can catch up too!



And Wednesday So You Think You Can Dance will pick the TOP 20!

I just LOVE this show! Watching the dancers expressing themselves through their craft is just so amazing and breathtaking. I'll never be able to dance like that. And I'll never be able to fit in a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader uniform. But it's nice to pretend so!

No comments:

Post a Comment