Sunday, June 21, 2009

this week in ZUMBA

ZUMBA MUSIC THIS WEEK:
• Monday and Wednesday: Latin / Indian
• Tuesday: hip-hop / R&B / pop


Fit 'N' Fun!
Saturday Scott Fitness participated in the June Fit 'N' Fun Event at the Power and Light District, focusing on getting children involved in fun exercise.

Thanks Jennifer, Samatha and Josie for helping me out with doing some ZUMBA with the kids! And thanks Dayle for the 100 awesome photos you took!

Here are some of the photos. (click on the images to view larger)

Here we are just getting started. The Royals mascot came out to get his groove on.



We're doing a little Egyptian.




Now we're gettign things going!



Here we go with the arm song!



High five -- it's over!

4 comments:

  1. Jeanee, you rock. The pics are great! I wish I could have made it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Dayle for the great pics! And thanks for wanting to come. I had plenty of help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started Zumba and I love your style! It is so much fun! Do you have videos or just instruct there? We can use some of your videos at www.planetzumba.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you "info"!

    I just instruct at Scott Fitness. I have instructed at other places, but Scott Fitness is now my home.

    I've thought of doing instructional videos of some steps, not the whole routine. I think there are some legal things with Zumba instructors being on videos when it's not an official Zumba video. So I'm just going to stay away from that.

    ReplyDelete