Monday, June 1, 2009

this week in ZUMBA

PHOTO SHOOT MONDAY!
Hey Zumba folks... we're going to have a fabulous photo shoot DURING class Monday. We've gotten SO GOOD looking like a music video John Scott wants the class photographed. David Moody of David Moody Photography will be our photographer. He'll be doing his thing during class and we'll be doing ours. So don't pay him any attention, just do what you do any other class day. The photos will be out of focus action shots so don't worry if you got a piece of lettuce from lunch still stuck in your teeth. Nobody is going to see it.

So I need you all in class on Monday to make this exciting and fun. Please?!? The only thing I ask is to wear something bright.

Your Monday reward is HIP-HOP DAY!!! We learned some new things last week and I'm putting them into rotation.

ZUMBA THIS WEEK:
• Monday and Wednesday: hip-hop / R&B / pop
• Tuesday: Latin / Indian



I saw this video of Beyoncé - Single Ladies from one of my friend's blogs that I never seen before.

I realized that we haven't done that one in awhile. So I'm bringing it back in our Beyoncé section.

Hey... since we're doing the photo shoot on Monday we can work our way up to one of these public choreographed dances! (wink,wink)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:29 PM

    that was awesome!!
    public dance!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

    loren :)
    (2nd peanut to the right)

    ReplyDelete