Monday, May 25, 2009

this week in ZUMBA

PLAY LIST THIS WEEK
We will be having class on Monday, Memorial Day.

New Stuff!
• Monday, Tuesday AND Wednesday: smorgasbord
We'll be doing a combo of old misc. routines and some new ones. The genre is ALL OVER the board, hence SMORGSBOARD. Since a lot is new and/or review and a lot of folks won't be in class on Memorial Day we'll be doing the same class all this week.


FANS
Within the next couple of weeks we are getting some ceiling fans at Scott Fitness 3.0. YEAH!


PHOTO SHOOT
I’ve just been informed by John Scott that there is going to be a photo shoot during a ZUMBA class for promotional post cards and such. How fun! I’d like for all of you to be there jammin’ out and striking your fierce poses. When I get more info about what day it’s going to be I’ll let you all know.


MORE COOL STUFF
To get a little friendly competition going I ordered some ZUMBA stickers that I’ll be giving out in class.

On random days I’ll give a sticker for who attended all three days that week, who had the best freestyle or pose. Stuff like that.

And… thanks to the young lady who gave me free Dance Flick passes, wrist band (which I wore in class Wednesday), and sticker. I didn’t have a chance to go, but I’ll be using the Star Trek passes she gave today!

2 comments:

  1. ok, I'm gonna be out of town next week, but maybe you'll save up some of those stickers????

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stickers came in last week. We had lots of things going on this week during class so I didn't give any out yet.

    Next week I'll start giving them out on random days over the next month or so. You'll never know so have your best freestyle and poses READY!

    ReplyDelete