Monday, February 9, 2009

music

I've been getting requests to post my class playlist. Well here it is!



This isn't EVERY song. I figure I'd just list the songs I'm using for the month. Also many of the iTunes songs are not the versions that I use in class. My husband is a DJ so I get a lot of my remixes from him.

I've been thinking of making a CD to sell for like $5. But I'm not sure how to compose the CD. I'd hate for someone to buy it and there aren't that many songs on there that they like. I have several song categories:
• Latin
• Indian
• hip-hop
• pop
• other (country, African, etc).

I'm not sure if I should make CDs by genre or mix it up like my classes. Please comment on this post and let me know!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:11 PM

    I think you should mix it up! Have each song blend into each other, so people could use it for walking or jugging outside of class and not have to worry about the music breaking! I would be game for purchasing one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:27 PM

    I think you should mix it up like class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:09 PM

    A CD is a great idea. Like G Hook and NinaBean said, mixing it up like in class would be ideal- the way the songs blend is half the art and fun of the music :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:10 PM

    i agree with the "just like class" it's a great warm-up, excercise, cool-down hour. I'm in! In fact I may buy more than one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments! I think I will make the CD a mix. Stay tuned!!!

    ReplyDelete