Wednesday, August 6, 2008

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE



PERFORMANCE NIGHT

I totally think Joshua should win! I hope Joshua and Katee and standing together in the end. I LOVED the routine they did that my chorographer Wade Robson did.

He slammed Twitch in the Russian dance-off! Twitch just did some dumb floor work. But Joshua was jumping so high with those toe touches and he was doing those pirouettes!

And then when the judges were giving their feedback Joshua challenged Twitch with that back flip and Twitch backed down. 'CAUSE HE CAN’T DO IT!!!!

I felt sorry for Courtney. She was at the beginning of the show and then it seemed like they forgot about her until the end.

And what was the routine the girls did together? Nothing like Sabra and Lacey’s cool fox dance from last year.

I wish I could see the finale tonight! I won’t be home until 9p. And my dumb butt don’t have a DVR or a VCR. I guess I’ll have to catch it on YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment