Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE



PERFORMANCE NIGHT

OHMIGOSH! Comfort comes back because Jessica busted her ribs! WOW! The judges were so hard on Jessica. I don't think she could have taken another critique. And Comfort... she'll never point those toes right. But that chick has 9 lives!

However I must say Comfort worked it with Twitch on the hip hop routine. I'm so glad they performed that together! No other couple could have pulled that off. The same with Katee and will. No one could of performed that last routine that they did together. What was it called? P-what? Anywho, it was absolutely breathtaking. I so see Will with Alivn Ailey or some other contemporary ballet dance theatre. I also think Katee and WIll's solos were the BEST.

I think Comfort may actually have one more week. Kherington's solo was WEAK and she hasn't been doing anything impressive lately.

2 comments:

  1. are you going to go??
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/060040EFAA424B8A?brand=&tm_link=tm_homeA_h8

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about the SYTYCD tour.
    Maybe I'll go!

    ReplyDelete