Wednesday, July 9, 2008

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE



PERFORMANCE NIGHT

Kourtni and Matt went home last week. Kinda unexpected for me. I thought Comfort and Thayne were going to go home instead. But they’ll go home tomorrow because that contemporary routine they did was painful to watch.

There seemed to be SO MANY performances tonight. At 1.5 hours in I was getting tired of watching. But when Joshua and Katee came out at the end with Bollywood I was SO EXCITED (especially since I’ve recently added a Bollywood routine of my own in my Zumba class). It was GREAT! I was grinning from ear to ear watching them. I think there waltz was fine also. All of the technical speak of them going up and down… WHAT EV. I think the performance wasn’t their strongest as a couple, but it was still good.

I think many of the technical comments judges made on the ballroom were fallen of deaf ears for the audience (and myself). I think that the majority performances were fair – nothing mind blowing – but it seemed like they were trying to bring down the performances by some of their technical comments. I’d be all day commenting on all of the performances so I’ll leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment