Monday, June 18, 2007

Session 4 starts June 19th!

I'm looking forward to another exciting session!

Please visit the blog for the class schedule, and WEEKLY fitness tips and recipes.

At the bottom of the blog you'll find my Zumba song-list and my commentary on "So You Think You Can Dance" dance competition on FOX.

I've also choreographed some new routines. Please take a look at the new Beyonce video, "Get Me Bodied." I choreographed a 6-minute routine for us with some moves from the video!



Class Information
::: DAYS + COST :::
Tuesdays for $32 = 8 weeks
Thursdays for $32 = 8 weeks
OR, Tuesdays AND Thursdays for $64 = 8 weeks.

Make check payable to Jeanee Wallace.

::: TIME :::
5:30p - 6:30p = one full hour of dancing!

::: LOCATION :::
Hallmark Fitness Center (only open to Hallmark employees).

No comments:

Post a Comment