Monday, October 20, 2008


What have I been eating lately? Veggie sandwich...



I've been making this sandwich at least twice a week for the past two weeks. I could eat it every day!

Some people can't comprehend only veggies on a sandwich. Well as you see my sandwich ain't skimpy!!!

I vary the veggies and from time to time I may put Morning Star Farms veggie bacon or Smart Deli veggie ham. But I tend to like it all veggie.

I make a grilled cheese with Farm to Market grain bread and provolone cheese (yes, I put butter in the skillet). Once it's nice and toasty I put guacamole on as a spread. Then sliced cucumbers, shredded carrots, sliced tomato, a little red onion, sprout and green leaf lettuce.

Today I added some roasted peppers. I had my favorite spicy thai Kettle chips and a rescue / green tea Vitiman Water.

It's quick, easy and fulfilling. Try it!

2 comments:

  1. Yummm...That sounds delicious. I just found your blog and I love it! I am Zumba certified and ZIN but I have gotten lazy and fallen off of the weightloss truck. I need to get back on and start doing my Zumba again. Your blog is a great resource and is motivational...thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh... thanks for the comment! I'm glad someone is reading it!

    ReplyDelete