AN EXTRA HOUR
Time to turn the clocks back 1-hour on November 4th. You can snooze – or you can use the BONUS hour. Here are five worth-it ways.
1. Make an indulgent yet nourishing breakfast of whole-wheat pancakes, topped with blueberries, walnuts and maple syrup.
2. Dig out your phone book and call that good, from-way-back buddy you’ve only been e-mailing recently.
3. Read the travel section of the Sunday paper, and start planning your next trip.
4. Write a “TO BE” list. Less late? Better at knitting? Jot down what you wish you were, then what you can do to be so.
5. Stretch! Blow the dust off of your yoga DVD. Or better yet, schedule a 1-hour massage!
sourced from Fitness magazine